SCU has a number of state of the art Audio Visual Rooms designed for teaching and business.
AV equipment within teaching and meeting rooms vary according to room classification, function and size.
AV Rooms Classification:
- Small AV rooms
- Medium AV rooms
- Small Videoconference rooms
- Medium Videoconference teaching rooms
- Large Videoconference theatres.
- Audio Visual support is provided by Technology Services.
- Support is provided free of charge during normal teaching hours (Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm). Support for core teaching activities outside these hours can be arranged.
- Support for external conferences and events can also be arranged.
- All support and room booking requests via Timetables.
Level 0-3 Support for Lismore and Gold Coast campuses:
- Level 0 is staff helping themselves with the assistance of training via scheduled events and training material found at the bottom of this page. For additional information regarding training please contact the Service Desk.
- Level 1 support for all use of AV equipped rooms via in-room priority AV help phones.
- Level 2 support for AV equipped rooms in the form of a technical support officer in person.
- Level 3 Maintenance for all AV equipment in the Lismore and Gold Coast campuses. Support for special events.
First point of contact
For all bookings and Support enquires: Lismore and Gold Coast campuses
For immediate technical issues, please contact the Service Desk
Coffs Harbour campus:
t: 02 6659 3093